Please pay attention to the current product shipment procedure:
- Shipment is made by prepayment after the receipt of funds to the supplier’s settlement account.
- Payment is made only by bank transfer and only by legal entities or individual entrepreneurs subject to a concluded agreement.
- The price for FLEXIBON products is formed based on requests and depends on the batch size.
- The term of manufacture for products is from 14 to 30 calendar days, depending on the range of products from the date of application, provided that these products are not available in stock.
- The products may be shipped under the customer pickup conditions and transported by our vehicle.
- Shipment is performed from 8:00 to 16:00 on weekdays provided that the representative has the original power of attorney and an identity document. Copies of powers of attorney are not acceptable.
- Please note that in measuring the thickness of the UPE, a special device is used, namely a manual thickness gauge TR25-60/30. Measurements by other means (tape measure, vernier calliper, etc.) are considered invalid. Claims in case of measurements with other measuring instruments other than mentioned above are not accepted.
In case of customer pickup our enterprise, we request to follow a few rules:
- In order to avoid the downtime of your vehicle, we request you to inform about the arrival of your vehicle at least 1 hour beforehand.
- Upon the arrival of the vehicle, the driver must provide the name of the company from which they arrived for loading.
- Wait for an invitation for loading outside the plant territory (in the parking lot in front of the gate).
- The driver must have the original power of attorney in hand
- Upon entering the territory, strictly follow the instructions of the plant representative.
- It is forbidden to move through the territory of the plant without the accompaniment of a responsible employee.
- It is forbidden to enter the premises of the plant without the invitation of the responsible employee.
- While in the territory of the plant (including during loading), the driver must stay near his car.
- Persons who arrived together with the customer’s representative for loading, except for the driver, shall not be present in the territory of the plant.
- Smoking in the territory of the plant is strictly prohibited!
For successful cooperation, please pay attention to the following storage rules to prevent damage to materials and ensure the preservation of their properties:
- The materials should be stored in a dry, heated warehouse to avoid material shrinkage above 2%. The recommended storage temperature is from + 12°C to + 30°C at a relative humidity of 80%;
- During the summer period, it is important to avoid direct exposure of the product to sunlight for the first 20 days from the date of manufacture (indicated on the label);
- When storing FLEXIBON types FL and FLK, sudden temperature changes of more than 15°C should be avoided to prevent the interturn condensate formation;
- When stacking, the bottom rows shall be protected against mechanical damage. For example, wooden pallets shall be free of rough burrs and protruding nails.
- To avoid wrong sorting, store the products by types and thicknesses.
The FLEXIBON materials have passed all the necessary fire tests stipulated by the technical regulations on fire safety requirements (Federal Law No. 123-FZ) dated July 22, 2008), and correspond to the hazard class of building materials KM 5.
All materials produced by LLC ROSARSENAL under the FLEXIBONtrademark have been tested in the laboratory centre of the Federal State-Funded Healthcare Institution The Centre for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Samara Region and are recognized as meeting the requirements of hygiene standards GN 184.108.40.2068-03 Maximum permissible concentrations of pollutants in the ambient air of populated areas, as well as the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union On the safety of packaging (TR 005/2011). According to the test results, LLC ROSARSENAL was issued an expert opinion from the Federal State-Funded Healthcare Institution The Centre for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the Samara Region” No. 11935 dated June 08, 2016.